PNE Group are considering how the current position and government/public health guidance could potentially affect the delivery of our services to workspace tenants given the escalating concerns over the spread of COVID-19. At PNE, the health, wellbeing and safety of our staff and clients is our priority.
Whilst we’re very much aware and understand our clients being concerned about COVID-19 we want to reassure you that we are monitoring the situation closely. We are currently still offering our full range of services, but as we are based within a shared building environment, we ask that you consider the following:
- If you or a member of your team are tested and/or are diagnosed with COVID-19 please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org This is to ensure we can advise and protect other tenants within the building. We will endeavor to regularly maintain the cleanliness of communal areas using antibacterial products.
- In line with Government advice, we ask that you wash your hands regularly, especially when entering new environments. Advice is to avoid physical contact and where feasible maintain a social space of at least six feet. This includes avoiding shaking hands. If possible, always carry a supply of hand sanitiser as, due to supply shortages, PNE are currently unable to provide hand sanitiser on site.
- If you and/or a member of your team are feeling unwell, particularly if you have a new cough or fever (temperature above 37.8C) please follow government advice in relation to self-isolation.
- Keep yourself up to date with government and NHS guidance in relation to keeping safe and applying prevention methods.
- PNE will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond appropriately.